|Meeting the imaging needs of the research community
|Image Registration and Fusion Systems, Beavercreek, Ohio, U.S.A., Copyright 2016
|Use this software to remove haze from aerial images. This software can also be used to enhance very large
locally over-exposed or under-exposed images to enhance local image details. For more information and
examples, visit the Haze Remover page.
Use this software to register images that show different views of a terrain scene. If the images to be
registered have large rotation and scaling differences, this software will bring the images into approximate
alignment by allowing the user to interactively select two corresponding points in the images. Once the
images are in approximate alignment, the software will then register the images automatically. An example
of nonrigid image registration by this software is shown above. For more information about this software,
visit the Semi-automatic same modality and multi-modality image registration pages.
Use this software to fuse multi-exposure images into a single well-exposed image. The software replaces
under-exposed and over-exposed areas in some images with well-exposed same areas in other images to
create an image that is well-exposed everywhere. The fusion process maximizes information content in the
created image. For more information about this software, visit the Multi-exposure Fusion page.
(a), (b) Two aerial images of a farm house. (c) Registration of the images. (d) Fusion of the registered images. The images have been
registered at the ground level, showing parallax between areas above the ground in (d). In spite of very little distinctive features on the
ground, the software has been able to register the images automatically.
- All sales are final. To ensure a software meets your needs, before purchase, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A license includes technical support for 3 months and upgrades for 1 year.
- Each license comes with a User's Guide, describing usage of the software.
- Software licenses are for Windows PC only. Each software system is standalone and runs interactively.
- Special orders to add new functions to an existing software will be considered.
- A single-user license is for use by a single user. For site license prices, please contact: email@example.com
- For ordering and delivery information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For technical support, please contact: email@example.com